Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Other Olive

I have been remiss. I have been scolded. I am trying to make amends.

We are a family of 11 biologically, but currently we are a family of 12. We have a sweet, wonderful, brilliant, magnificent college student living with us. She just read the blog and casually mentioned that I had not mentioned her AT ALL on my WHOLE blog.

So this post is dedicated to Suzanne our resident college student. Suzanne just started her own blog so go visit her at The Other Olive and say hi, and then come back for many, many, many more comments, references and mentions of Suzanne.

3 comments:

bunny said...

Such beautiful children!

Suzanne said...

Lies all lies!!!

Anonymous said...

OH, Kimberly, thank you for this information. You ALL look beautiful! Greetand "hug" each one for me. If you come to the area, let's get together. God richly bless you!

Ivy (Blair)