Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday


When I was getting our two youngest boys ready for bed, I did not discover that my task was made lighter by half because one of them was still in his pj's. What kind of mother would let one of her children stay in his pajamas all day?

I have not been staying up late AND getting up early. If I did that I would be grumpy and difficult to get along with and I have not been grumpy or difficult to get along with.


I did not go to the library book sale three times last week. We already have loads of books and I am running out of shelf space.

If I had gone to the book sale multiple times and purchased more books than we have room for, one of those books would not have been a book about de-cluttering. Wouldn't that have been counterproductive?

Go visit MckMamma's blog to see what others have not been doing this week, or check out my other "Not Me!" Monday posts!

Wonder how a family of 12 functions? Checkout my home management or homeschooling posts.

10 comments:

Scuba Girl said...

I hear you about the library - our shelves runneth over, as well! Beautiful family, by the way.

purejoy said...

i totally relate about the books.i'm in a 12 step program, myself.
hope you have a blessed week, and thanks for stopping by!

Carma Sez said...

I can definitely relate to the staying up late, getting up early grumpiness (my husband would probably agree to this as well- mainly about the grumpiness on my part!)
carma

Kelli W said...

I have {probably more than once} let my boys stay in their PJ's all day!! Now that my oldest is in preschool we really can't do that...but sometimes it is nice to have lazy day in PJs!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I have never left my kids in pjs all day either LOL Happy NMM!

Kameron said...

It's worse when you stay in pj's all day, and I have NEVER done that!!

Tanya said...

We like pjs around here, especially with the cold weather we've been having and schools being closed, Maya loves to stay in pjs all day they just have to be the right kind, with princesses on them.

Anonymous said...

You should actually be encouraged that some of your kids stay in pj's all day. That means they are homeschooled right?

annies home said...

we must all have a great decluttering book to keep what people think is clutter decluttered LOL

Grace said...

PJs all day... that also saves on laundry... right? LOL